LAB – SOLIDSIZER
- Correlates to sieve results within 2%
- 2D particle analysis
- 2 min analysis – non destructive
Related ASTM Standards:
- D8200 – Standard Practice for Creating a Correlation to Compare Particle Size Distribution Results of Proppants by Dynamic Imaging Analysis and Sieves. (D18.26)
- D8392 – Standard Practice for Calibration and Verification of Direct Imaging Analyzers Used for Particle Size and Shape Analysis of Catalytic Materials (D32.02)
- E2589 – Terminology Relating to Non-Sieving Methods of Powder Characterization. (E29.02)
Related ISO Standards:
- 9276-6 Representation of results of particle size analysis – Part 6: Descriptive and quantitative representation of particle shape and morphology.
Canty participates in the referenced ASTM subcommittees (D18.26, D32.02 and E29.02) in order to develop useful standards for imaging analyzers. Although the referenced standards are often particular to a type of particle, they can be generalized for use with many types of particles.
ISO9276-6 is widely used to describe shape parameters and provide corresponding formulae for calculation of values.
MILLING & BLENDING
FROTH CONTROL SYSTEMS
An Ethernet camera is used to provide the measurement image to a customer supplied PC. The image from each camera is dynamically analyzed for bubble size, froth velocity and stability. CantyVision™ software is included with each camera. 4-20mA or OPC output to a PLC or DCS for complete automated control.