CANTY specializes in Mud Flow Analysis as well as Drilling Mud PSA.
• Correlates to Sieve Results within 2%
• Particle distribution by major, minor diameter, area, perimeter
• 2 min analysis for 100g
• Inline Particle size down to 1µm
• Analysis of oil or water based mud
• Detect oil / water / solids / gas
• Volume Flow Analysis
• Fluid Front Detection
• Real-Time Viewing
• Replace Mud Flappers / Paddles
• Visual Verification
• No Maintenance
• Lab Particle size down to 1µm
• Temperature Control
• Real-Time Continuous Measurement
• 1 Camera for Multiple Tube Monitoring
Manual monitoring of a crystallisation process is done through the use of the Canty Fuseview™ and Fibre Optic Lighting System, providing the operator with light and sight on one vessel connection, saving space, and also ensuring optimum illumination of the area which the operator is viewing.
Process Layout Tab Link
Popup Process Layout
CANTY specializes in many applications for the fertilizer industry. Particle Size Analysis for Urea and Ammonium Nitrate using the SolidSizer to replace sieves to give a more repeatable and accurate measurement for size, area, shape etc. High Temperature cameras combined with CantyVision software enable complete remote control of the platinum gauze. This provides safety as there is no need for an operator to be near the unit when it is starting up. Centrifuge cameras are used for wash optimization.