- Data per ISO4406
- Modular unit
- Allows analyzer to be isolated, allowing for calibration & service
- Versatile single-point sampling & return.
The SHORT LOOP SAMPLER™ JET FUEL Analyzer combining sampling point and the INFLOW™ Process Particle Analyzer, provides real time concentration and particle size analysis. The SHORT LOOP SAMPLER™ allows operators and skid manufacturers to test multiple point in their line using only one analyzer and verify the results by using the sample point to verify reading in the lab. Models measure 0.7 micron – 20,000 micron particles under process conditions. By continuously measuring the fuel (WATER / SOLIDS / GAS) independently concentration and size is output 30 frames a second. This allows the user to see the impact of any change to the process system. By using a vision based system CANTY can easily detect all phases and separate them to give PPM/PPB distribution as well as SIZE distribution of all particulates. The system is designed to continuously sample from the center of the process stream and input the entire sample back into the stream so there is no loss of product when analyzing for concentration or particle size.
2) APPLICATION BROCHURE – Oil in Water
3) PRESENTATION – INTRO TO CANTY INFLOW – Oil in Water Monitor (PPM & TSS)
4) PRESENTATION – Oil in Water / Water in Oil / TSS Measurement
5) PRESENTATION – DAYTON FUEL CONFERENCE 2020 – Using Shape Recognition Capacity of Dynamic Imaging to Achieve a More Accurate Analysis of Fluids
6) PRESENTATION – On-Line Analysis of Fuel Products for Particulate, Color, Water and HAZE
7) PRESENTATION – Dynamic Imaging Principle Microbial Growth Detection in Fuels
8) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Testing Particle Testing
9) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Water Slug Test
10) REPORT – ON-LINE PRODUCED WATER ANALYSIS FOR OIL AND SOLIDS
11) APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE