FUEL / LUBE OIL PARTICLE & WATER ANALYZER
• Measuring Principle as per ASTM D7596 & D8049
• Data reporting to ISO4406
• Classification under Solids/ Water / Gas.
- Product Documents
- Lube Oil Reports / Presentations
- Fuel Reports / Presentations
- Product Inquiry
Particles in lubricating and hydraulic oils are detrimental as they increase wear, clog filters, and accelerate oil degradation. Particle analysis assesses the capability of an online filtration system to clean the oil, and determines if off-line re-circulation filtration is required to clean the fluid, or whether a complete fluid change out is necessary. A high level of wear particles within the fluid is indicative of an impending component failure. Predictive maintenance by periodic lubrication oil analysis can be used to predict and prevent such failures.
1) PRESENTATION – Advancements in Fuel and Lube Oil Inspection Technology
2) PRESENTATION – DAYTON FUEL CONFERENCE 2020 – Using Shape Recognition Capacity of Dynamic Imaging to Achieve a More Accurate Analysis of Fluids
3) PRESENTATION – On-Line Analysis of Fuel Products for Particulate, Color, Water and HAZE
4) PRESENTATION – Dynamic Imaging Principle Microbial Growth Detection in Fuels
5) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Testing Particle Testing
6) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Water Slug Test
7) STLE 2019 Presentation