The CantyVision™ software can identify the differences and the customer can visually verify the readings. The Inflow™ can calibrated with ASTM D8049 or the customers current lab method to make for easy instillation in the field. By providing droplet size the JET FUEL companies will now know exactly how to separate the water or solids since the separation methods are mostly based on size. Video recording is an option for later analysis. In-line analysis make sure production samples are not skipped over due to lack of sample time available!
Using the ASTM D8049 method, the CANTY Inflow™ is a vision-based camera system used with the CANTY Vector System image processor for JET FUEL concentration and size measurement in a lab environment / at-line (Short Loop Sampler) / in-line process. The CantyVision™ Software accurately measures multiple aspects of the JET FUEL from water/ solids / gas independent of each other for accurate data. In comparison to a florescence monitor or laser unit, which measures only contamination level but can’t determine the difference of water / solids / gas.
1) DATA SHEET
2) PRESENTATION – On-Line Analysis of Fuel Products for Particulate, Color, Water and HAZE
3) PRESENTATION – Dynamic Imaging Principle Microbial Growth Detection in Fuels
4) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Testing Particle Testing
5) TEST REPORT – Jet Fuel Water Slug Test
6) DAYTON FUEL CONFERENCE 2020 – Using Shape Recognition Capacity of Dynamic Imaging to Achieve a More Accurate Analysis of Fluids